The editor: AIRPORT ENGINEER, a legal entity, which provides the service of communication to the public by electronic means, defines and creates the editorial content and is responsible for it.
The site: https: //www.airport-engineer.com and all the sites, Internet pages and online services offered by the Publisher.
The user: the person using the Site and the services.
2. General Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to https://www.airport-engineer.com, we are pleased that you are interested in our company.
The website https://www.airport-engineer.com is the property of the company :
SAS AIRPORT ENGINEER with a share capital of €11,000, whose registered office is located at 27 rue Maurice Flandin 69003 Lyon, registered with the RCS of LYON under number 844 081 158.
The https://www.airport-engineer.com website offers you access to different content, information and services.
The Site is published and managed by :
- The Director of Publication is Franck Pinchon, in his capacity as President: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Webmaster is Franck Pinchon: email@example.com
- The site is hosted by the company OVH, with a capital of 10,069,020.00 euros, whose registered office is located at 2, Rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix, registered with the Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés d'Activités des sociétés holding under the number 424 761 419 00045.
- Telephone number: 09 72 10 10 07.
The present General Conditions of Use govern the relations between SAS AIRPORT ENGINEER with a share capital of €11,000, whose registered office is located at 27 rue Maurice Flandin 69003 Lyon, registered in the LYON Trade and Companies Register under number 844 081 158, and the Users wishing to consult the contents of the Site and to use the services offered on the Site. Users of the Site may obtain further information from the Customer Service Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
The services available on this site, and in particular the account creation, contact and application forms, are intended solely for the management of your request for information, recruitment request or application for a job offer proposed by AIRPORT ENGINEER and the processing of your personal data is carried out within the framework described in the Data Protection Policy that you will find below.
AIRPORT ENGINEER, wishing to promote a fair practice of the Internet, has elaborated the present General Conditions of Use in accordance with the laws and regulations. They describe the commitments of AIRPORT ENGINEER, as well as the rights and obligations of the Users in the use of the Site.
By visiting the Site, Users are deemed to have taken cognisance of the present Legal Notice and General Conditions of Use of the Site, insofar as these are fully enforceable against them.
AIRPORT ENGINEER reserves the right to suspend or delete the accesses and publications of Users who do not respect the present General Conditions of Use of the Site.
The AIRPORT ENGINEER services may only be used by persons seeking employment and/or career information and by recruiters seeking personnel in the airport industry. Recruiters may, if they wish, post job vacancies on the AIRPORT ENGINEER site.
The term "publish", mentioned below, means the submission, publication or display of data by the User on the AIRPORT ENGINEER website.
Users are prohibited from :
- Publish content that contains false or misleading information or that violates applicable laws,
- Post a CV or apply for a job on behalf of another person
- Communicate to third parties their connection data to the AIRPORT ENGINEER site; a third party being any person other than the unique user who is assigned a login and an account
- Retrieve data not intended for them or log into an account on the AIRPORT ENGINEER site with credentials not belonging to them or for which they are not authorized,
- Publish on the AIRPORT ENGINEER site information that is incomplete, false or inaccurate or that belongs to a third party.
4. Additional Conditions Applicable to Recruiters
The recruiters (project manager or human resources manager) are solely responsible for their publications on the AIRPORT ENGINEER website.
In order to make their recruitment needs known, AIRPORT ENGINEER offers recruiters to publish job offers on the AIRPORT ENGINEER website.
A job offer may not contain hyperlinks, company names, logos or trademarks other than those expressly authorised by AIRPORT ENGINEER or incorrect, falsified, false or erroneous data.
Job advertisements must comply with the laws and regulations in force in the country where the advertisement is published and the country where the job is offered, in particular with regard to labour law and qualification requirements in relation to the job offered.
Job advertisements may not require applicants to provide data relating to their ethnic or racial origin, political convictions, philosophical or religious beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health, sexual preferences, criminal record, or age.
AIRPORT ENGINEER reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove any offer or content posted on its site that does not comply with the above Terms and Conditions or whose content may be detrimental to AIRPORT ENGINEER or AIRPORT ENGINEER users.